Category Archives: Uncategorized

Change Prospectives About Sex

Earth is so old. God made the sun, earth, the moon, and other planets. That´s what many of us believe. Now no one knows if that is the truth. Now this can also be denied by many anti-religious people. But … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

Doc Love’s “The System – The Dating Dictionary” on Male Archetypes

If you study Doc Love’s THE SYSTEM – THE DATING DICTIONARY, you will find that it describes four male archetypes: Wimp Macho Boy Gentleman Gigolo And each archetype has such a unique description, which can make you wonder how men … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

Sex Books For Men – The Top Ten Books Concerning Male Sexual Health on Amazon

Currently, the top ten sex books for men on Amazon are split between two subjects. 80% of the books are devoted to matters relating to male sexual health and performance issues, whilst the other 20% deals with sexual abuse and … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

Change Prospectives About Sex

Earth is so old. God made the sun, earth, the moon, and other planets. That´s what many of us believe. Now no one knows if that is the truth. Now this can also be denied by many anti-religious people. But … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off